Monday, September 24, 2012

A few of my favorite things...



Favorite things this week:

1. Lentil Curls from Trader Joes. The first chip is weird, almost gross. Then you think, "let me try one more." That leads to 20 more - mmm, oh so good. Only bad thing about these chips is the inevitable trip to the restroom. (They ARE made of lentils people!)


2. This cool Doctor Who shirt. I love it!!! It's available here and it makes a great gift for those in your life who love the good doctor. (Ahem, Hint, hint) Another great gift would be a life-sized real David Tennant who's dying to date a mocha-coloured gal named Katherine.  Just sayin'.








3. Cupcakes - mmm so good. I love cake and have a true appreciation for a succulent cupcake. My roommate brought home some gluten free-ones recently -- some delicious strawberry goodness and some disgusting chocolate monstrosities (See pic below) that were strangely reminiscent of hockey pucks. Her brothers enjoyed  hiding them in funny places - like the dashboard of my car.


No comments:

Post a Comment